Friday, November 14, 2008

WELCOME!!! A Little Bit About Me and The Fam

I finally did it! I am finally launching my new blog. I hope you like it. I deleted my former blog, The Weekend Homemaker, a few weeks ago when I realized that I wasn't much of a weekend homemaker, either! Don't get me wrong. I TRY to keep my house orderly, but with all the testosterone around here...it doesn't happen much! So, I have to constantly repeat the serenity prayer: "Lord, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference." This is one of those things that is not going to change. There's no use in fretting over it. I just do the best I can. Flylady says, "Housework done improperly still blesses your family." So, that's what I do. I do as I can, and try to get some help now and again from the other members of the family. Which brings me to the introductions of my groovy family. I'll keep it short and to the point. You'll learn more about them as this blog progresses. You may want to refer to their pics in the right sidebar while reading the introductions.

Hubby: Kevin; Deliverer of medical equipment; Loves video games, Mountain Dew, & the Auburn Tigers

Oldest Son: Justin; 19 y/o; Future rock star, drummer/Current college student; Slacker

Middle Son: Chase; 17 y/o; Athletic kid; Enjoys rap music a little too much

Youngest Son: Jordan: 14 y/o; Developing musical ability (saxophone & bass guitar); "The Good Kid" of the family

So, there you have it! There is always something going on in my house. There is hardly a quiet moment to be found! I have to go to work to get a break! But, I love it. Welcome to my groovy life. Please subscribe and follow us in our many adventures. I'll tell you how Justin's music career is coming along, how Chase is doing in football, and Jordan's adventures of high school marching band, concert band, jazz band, and show choir band. There will be random tidbits from me of things that are on my mind, or things I find interesting. Please feel free to comment any of my posts or anything else on this blog. You can also follow my updates on Twitter: follow SandySmile Thanks for visiting...and DON'T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE! :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Many Blessings for you and your Family! I wish your blog well:)