Wednesday, December 17, 2008

F-R-U-S-T-R-A-T-I-O-N

Do you ever get frustrated that your family is not on the same page as you? That's where I am at right now. I try to get things looking neat around my home, but they won't even try to keep them that way! It's a constant battle, and today I am just frustrated. Frustrated that no one else seems to appreciate the effort I put forth. So goes the frustrations of living in a house full of males! Do they not see the dirty dishes that they have left strewn throughout the house. I do! Do they not see the full trash can that needs to be emptied? I do! Do they not see the dirty laundry that is strewn throughout the house and needs to, at least, be put in the laundry room? I do! Do you get the point? Sometimes I wonder why I even try. Would it ever get so bad that they would finally do something about it? Who knows? It's more than one person can handle. Why do I even try?!! I guess I just need to take a chill pill and fah-get about it...but it just stares me in the face saying, "Clean me! Sort me! Put me away!" Okay, I realize it sounds like I'm going crazy. In fact, I think I am...at least for today. Oh well, tomorrow is another day...

No comments: