Thursday, December 18, 2008

A Pleasant Surprise

I got a little carried away yesterday with my frustration, I'll admit. I just needed to blow off some steam, so I resorted to doing it via blog. I hope you all will understand. I have an update. I came home from work today to find my home all neat and orderly! 2 of my boys decided to clean up. They didn't have to go to school all day, so they used the time to help out mom by straightening, washing dishes, washing clothes, vacuuming, etc.! It felt so good coming home to that! I told them to please help me to keep it this way. That in itself is hard work. But at least it is all done in the beginning. Maintaining it should be easier. I'm certainly going to try. I told my boys that this is the best Christmas present they could ever give me. This will give me a chance to start decluttering so that there will be less stuff to get the house all messy again. So, thank you, boys. You mom loves you very much! :)

No comments: