Friday, April 17, 2009

Days of Future Past...Revisited

The showchoir that Jordan plays bass guitar for is wrapping up its season. I've posted bits and pieces of this performance before, but I can't help myself! I love it so much! This is the entire show (Part 1 -- Part 4). If you've never seen a showchoir in action...and even if you have, I highly recommend watching this performance. We have a very talented group of kids in our local high school, Albertville High. The name of our showchoir is CenterStage! They have traveled all over the country competing, and have placed in the top 5 in every competition and even winning Grand Champions in one. The theme of this performance is "Days of Future Past". The 3rd video, "On The Deck of a Spanish Sailing Ship" is the best part of the whole show. Sit back a few moments and treat yourself to Centerstage! Days of Future Past...





MY FAVORITE PART!!!! VERY POWERFUL PERFORMANCE!




Leave me a comment and let me know what you think. That way I will know if I am extremely biased or not! (But I hope you enjoyed it!) :)

3 comments:

Sue said...

Very cool! You must so proud of your son! I've never seen anything like that before :-)

Brooke said...

I'm sad that I didn't get to see this live!

LadyFi said...

Thanks for your visit. I've never heard of show choir, but I love it! Dance, gospel and brilliant singing. Very inspirational indeed.

You are blessed indeed to be able to watch this!