Friday, May 22, 2009

Major League Little League? You TELL Me!!

I find this kind of stuff interesting and entertaining. Is that redundant? Anyway, I decided to post one of the best ones on here for those of you who have not yet discovered these amazing experiments. For more neat videos you can check them out on youtube, or you can visit their website here. I would love to be a participant in one of their experiments. What is so neat is that the people around them have no idea what is going on, at first. They usually catch on after a bit.

This particular one takes place at a little league baseball game. I know that this is something these kids will never forget. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Sue said...

That was so cool. Thanks for sharing that Sandra!

betty-NZ said...

That is so awesome! I think you're right--they will never forget this game!