Monday, May 11, 2009

Monday Memories: Crazy Cousins

Gayle over at Plantetmfiles is hosting Monday Memories. After you look at/read mine, please go over and visit hers. You can even participate if you feel led to do so. Happy Monday!

Taken at Buck's Pocket State Park (Probably around 2000)
Top to Bottom, Left to Right: Tisha, Justin, Chase, Riannon, Kindra, & Jordan














Taken this past weekend at a local cemetery
Tisha, Kindra, Riannon, Jordan & Justin is off in the background
Not Pictured: Chase...He had a date.
















Here's a current picture of Chase taken later that night.

4 comments:

Sue said...

Good lookin' bunch of kids!

Gayle said...

They grow up too fast! You gave me an idea for a gift for my husband for father's day! "Then" and "now" photos framed for him. Thanks!

Thank you for linking in Monday Memories!

j said...

Awesome photographs! Chase looks like he is feeling confident - a good date maybe?

Have a great week!

Sandra said...

Thanks, Sue!

Gayle, I'm glad I inspired you! I hope he likes his gift. You'll have to let me know.

Jennifer, you've just gotta know Chase. He likes to act like a playa, but he really isn't! :)