Saturday, June 20, 2009

Food, Family, Fun

We hosted our family's get-together cookout for Father's Day. We haven't hosted since a couple of years ago when we had a luau, so I figured it was about time. It gave me that extra kick I needed to get my house presentable, but boy! am I tired! After all was said and done, my house is back in order now, and I hope to keep it this way.

We had a fun time. We all get along well, and it is great to spend time together. I didn't get as many pictures as I wish. I failed to get pictures of several family members. There was over 20 people here. Oh well, the next one is planned for July 4, so I'll be sure to get more people pictures then.


My small kitchen after the family arrived. We had 2 freezers of ice cream going in the sink.
And we had to pile all the other stuff wherever we could get it.


Carnell was waiting on some leftovers.


This family loved our hotdogs burned! YUM!!


Sis-In-Law enjoys some watermelon on a hot, humid day in the South. FIL looks on.


Several family members took a ride on our new motorcycle.


Jordan showed off his skills on Rock Band.


Chase & Justin's friends hang out in the computer room.



Hubs and Chelsea socialize out on the deck.



Out of 30 burgers, we had these 7 smiling burgers left.


Weezy enjoyed having lots of company...

AND SO DID WE!!!


3 comments:

Sande said...

Hey Sandra .... your name enticed me over here since it means "close to perfection".

Aussie Sandra

Sandra said...

Ha! I hope you don't have any high expectations! :)

(From one Sandra to another.)

Sue said...

Looks like a great BBQ - glad you had fun!