Monday, June 15, 2009

Monday Memories: 3 Brothers

I've cheated just a bit on this Monday Memories post, because I can't quite say this is one that I remember. I came along awhile after this. This is my husband (far right) with his 2 brothers. I forget that my mother-in-law and father-in-law had to deal with 3 boys, just like me. Only they had a girl (not shown) thrown into the mix. Check out the hair and the suits!


Jimmy, Bruce, & Kevin

Read about others' Monday Memories at planetmfiles.com.

5 comments:

Gayle said...

Oh, this photo is great! Love the plaid suit, and the hair styles! Thank you for joining Monday Memories!

Your new blog design is great! It's so nice and springy.

maya | springtree road said...

that picture is perfect! the paneling on the wall makes it. :)

Puna said...

The suits are groovy!

Sandra said...

Wanna hear something funny? We live in this house now...and the paneling is still up! I just haven't gotten around to painting it yet! lol

Sue said...

They look like 3 Wild and Crazy guys - hee hee ;-)
Do they know you've put this picture up on the world wide web?? LOL