Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Justin & Chelsea: Another Update

Justin called me today to let me know that he got a call from Jobseekers asking if he was still interested in the job that he interviewed for. Of course! So, they told him to report to work at 7:00 in the morning! Praise God!! Please pray that he will stick with this one. It is only 3 days per week, but I am hoping that it will turn into a full-time gig.

It's no secret that Justin seems to be allergic to work! I'm hoping that he has come to realize his responsibilities and this will be the beginning of something big for him. I do know that he likes to eat, so now he will have something to buy food with! :) I bought them a few groceries the last time they were here, and I told him that I will buy them some more when they come this weekend. I'm looking at this as a way to pay back all those times when we were just starting out and were low on money. Many times Kevin's mom and dad would stop by with a few bags of groceries...just when we needed them the most. That's how God works. Not in OUR time, but in HIS time...and it is always right ON time.

Thank you to all my blogger buddies for your prayers. Most of you have been with me throughout this whole situation. I appreciate all your kind comments and concern. Keep praying. I'll keep you posted.

4 comments:

Jeanette said...

Celebrating with you!!!!

betty-NZ said...

Thanks for the good news update! I'm still praying and God is still working!

Brandy said...

Fingers crossed this job works out. He may not be fronting a rock band, but he is doing what he has to do to take care of his family. That's proof you raised him up to be a man.

Loren said...

Sandra, That's great news!