Friday, September 18, 2009

Experience The Excitement of High School Football

Some of you have commented that you would like to experience the excitement of a high school football game.  Maybe you live in an area where it is not a big deal, or maybe you live somewhere that doesn't have high school football.  Well, I've come to your rescue.  Here are some videos that I took last week.  A few of them show the pep rally that was held at the high school at the end of the school day, and the others show things that happened during the game. It is an awesome experience, and I just wanted to share a bit of it with my readers. Oh yeah, if any of you are wondering what an Aggie is, our high school started out many years ago as an agricultural school.  So, an aggie is actually a farmer.  We use a devil as our mascot.  He's not THE devil, as some have suggested.  He's just the Aggie Devil.  So, enjoy!











That's my son, Jordan, in the black suit playing bass guitar.







And here are 2 videos from a game the week before. These show more of the atmosphere of the game.




So now do you see why I get so excited?!  And tonight we'll go and do it all again!

No comments: