Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Random Thoughts

Hoping hubby gets to feeling better soon.

I hate when my kids watch "Family Guy."

We have a long drive to the football game Friday night.

Hoping there is a good turnout to Chelsea's baby shower Saturday night.

I'm gonna miss the Mid-South marching band festival Saturday because of the baby shower.  Poor Jordan, although he said that he doesn't care.

It's not very long until my grand daughter will be here!  Amelia Jane (Millie)--(Due Nov. 28)

I wish I could keep my house clean. Sometimes I feel like throwing in the towel.

I love Fall.  Too bad the weather doesn't feel like it yet.

I'm sad that it is Chase's senior year of high school.

Wishing Justin's job would turn into a more stable one.

1 comment:

Brandy said...

Oh my gracious! I am so excited the baby will be named Amelia! There aren't a lot of those out there so she'll be in an exclusive club. My Amelia will be thrilled when I tell her.

Best of luck with the baby shower. I hope baby Amelia gets lots of great stuff.

I know how you feel about the house. I often say that I know I was born to be a mother, but I was not born to be a maid. It feels so futile sometimes to try and stay ahead of the mess when it'll just come back.

Get well wishes to your husband, and; I, too, hate Family Guy, but Jeff, like most boys, thinks it's hilarious and one of the best things on TV. Makes me cringe it's so low-brow.