Saturday, October 17, 2009

Five Little Pumpkins

I love Fall, and I love Halloween.  I'm still a kid at heart.  I remember reciting this poem as a little girl.  I had forgotten the words, so I looked them up.  Now, I'm sharing them with y'all.




Five Little Pumpkins Sitting On A Gate

Five little pumpkins sitting on a gate,
The first one said,
"Oh my, it's getting late."
The second one said,
"But we don't care."
The third one said,
"I see witches in the air."
The fourth one said,
"Let's run, and run, and run."
The fifth one said,
"Get ready for some fun."
Then whoosh went the wind,
and out went the lights,
And five little pumpkins rolled out of sight!

2 comments:

Kelsey said...

I just love that rhyme! I taught it to my three the other day!

rachel... said...

Halloween is my favorite holiday, too! Hope you're enjoying the season!