Thursday, October 22, 2009

Simplify

That's what I'm trying to do.  I am so sick of all the clutter around my house.  It just makes the housework so hard.  I have just started noticing all the crap that is everywhere.  It's just in the way.  I have started working on getting it cleared out.  I've started in my kitchen.  I'm trying not to get overwhelmed and crash and burn. (With Flylady's help)  Just a little at a time.  It's gonna take awhile, but I know that if I just do a little each day, I'll start to notice.  I guess it took me finally getting tired of it to start doing something about it.  So, my motto is going to be SIMPLIFY.  I'll keep you updated on my progress.

1 comment:

Sue said...

Look forward to hearing how you progress. I've never been able to keep up with FlyLady... drats! I really need to! ;-)