Sunday, November 8, 2009

Last Bike Ride of the Year?

It's been awhile since I last took a motorcycle road trip.  We have had lots of wet weather, and it has been cold.  This past week has been really nice.  I wasn't sure that I was up for a road trip today.  Even though it was fairly warm, when you get on a bike and start riding, that wind will cut right through most of the stuff that you can put on.  I don't have any chaps yet, so I wore my jeans and put on wind pants over them.  I wore a t-shirt under my sweatshirt, and I put on my gloves.  I did okay for the most part.  I could tell that, by the end of the day, it was starting to get colder, especially when we would ride through the shady spots.  This will probaby be my last ride this year.  I am NOT into freezing!  I can hardly stand cold weather!  We were gonna ride up to Chattanooga, but decided that it would be too late and too cold by the time we made it back home.  So, we decided to ride toward Weiss Lake and then we circled around and stopped at Noccalula Falls.  It was very pretty there, and there were a lot of people out and about!  I got some good pictures.  Kevin's brother and his wife went, too.  Pics to follow below. 

The next time that I will be posting you will get to see pictures of my new grand daughter that should be here sometime tomorrow!  OH BOY!!  I can't wait!

Kevin


Me


Cool shot


Noccalula Falls





Charlene & Bruce

No comments: