Tuesday, December 8, 2009

What's on Your Christmas List?

Hey all! How does this fine Tuesday find you?  I'm makin' it.  We're gearing up for Christmas.  I haven't bought the first gift yet.  There's nothing like waiting until the last minute, is there?  I told my boys that I wanted them to make a list of some things that they want for Christmas.  It doesn't mean that we are going to get them everything on the list, but it will insure that they get things that they want.  As for me, I thought might like to have a Nintendo Wii.  Yes, you heard me right.  I thought that the Wii Fit would be something that I could get into.  Anyway, after really stopping to think about it, I need a more practical gift.  A dishwasher.  I hate to wash dishes, and this would be something that would help me out tremendously.  So, that's what's on my Christmas list. 

What is the one thing that you really want for Christmas this year?

1 comment:

DUTA said...

"Waiting until the last minute" - that's me, always.
A Dishwasher is a practical and helpful item. Enjoy it!