Saturday, January 16, 2010

Time To Whip It Back Into Shape

The laundry is going.  The dishwasher is running.  Now it's time to get this house back into shape after being without water for so long.  If I can get my laundry room and kitchen clean and organized, the rest of the house should be a breeze.  I had thought about just loading all the laundry up and taking it to the laundromat, but then I decided just to do it at home.  That way I can be working on everything else! 

At least I feel pretty good today.  I had a bad headache most of the day yesterday.  We took our 2 boys out to Santa Fe to eat last night.  It was great, as usual.  I've begun to watch what I eat again.  I have absolutely GOT to get some of this weight off.  I am so tired of being fat!  I've said it before, but you know how it goes...  Anyway, you know what "they" say (whomever they are),  if at first you don't suceed, try, try again.  Also, there's one that goes something like, "You never fail, until you quit trying."  So, here I go again.  The key for me is to stay motivated by reading daily about ways to lose weight.  The obstacles for me are my husband and my boys.  My husband will go along with me, and try to eat healthy.  We bring good things in from the grocery store, but somewhere along the way, we go back to our old junk food ways.  And the kids gripe because we don't have any snack foods.  I guess they'll just have to get over it. 

I miss my grandbaby.  I am going to try to make a trip to Scottsboro tomorrow.  Kevin is on call, so he won't be able to go.  Justin is going to start school on Tuesday evening.  He has signed up with The University of Phoenix in Chattanooga.  He will take one class at a time, once a week (for about 4 hours), and be finished with that one in about 6 weeks.  He will then move on to the next class.  He is taking classes for graphic design and business.  Chelsea got a waitress job at Ruby Tuesday in Scottsboro, so they have a little money coming in now.  Justin is looking for a part-time job that will allow him to go to school, also.  Millie is now 2 months old.  Justin said that she wants to eat all the time!  She has a fat little face.  She is just so darn cute!  I'll post a picture, but that still does not show just how cute she REALLY is!  She's Granda's cute baby!



SEE!!!!  I TOLD YOU THAT SHE WAS A CUTIE!!!

3 comments:

Bombshell BLISS said...

I can hear the water running from here. Ok, maybe not.

I love the new log look, but then I lve that color combo any pace.

Yes, that baby is gorgeous.

j said...

She really is beautiful! It's not just Grandma being partial.

Southern Fried Gal said...

Oh my goodness! That is the sweetest and most beautiful face!