Friday, February 5, 2010

Not Much to Report

Ah, Friday!  It's gonna be a semi-busy weekend.  Our high school is hosting it's first ever show choir competition.  Tonight, middle schools perform, and then tomorrow, it is the high schools.  Our show choirs will do an exhibition performance while the results are being tallied.  It should be a great thing for our city, as what few hotels we have are booked up.  There are 30 show choirs coming to our city for this event.  I am going to attend tomorrow afternoon.  Jordan and his group will perform tomorrow night.  You do know that he plays bass guitar for them?  I'm sure I've mentioned that once or twice!  Anyway, I'm really looking forward to it.

Sunday is my birthday, and it is also Justin's birthday.  He will be 21, and I will be 41.  That's right, exactly 20 years apart.  He will be coming down Sunday, and we'll probably go out to eat.  That's pretty much our birthday celebration.  I need to get him a gift, and I have no idea what.  Maybe I can come up with something. 

So, that's about it.  Sorry for this boring post. 8)

2 comments:

Mike Golch said...

Happy Birthday to you and Justian.same birthday 20 years apart.that's neat.

Sandra said...

Thanks, Mike!