Friday, March 26, 2010

My Exciting Friday Night...well, maybe not!

I'm sitting at the computer on a Friday night. Yeah, I know, I'm a party animal. :)  Hubby's in the living room watching a basketball game.  Chase is at a baseball game in Etowah, and Jordan went to spend the night with a friend.  Justin is supposed to be coming to spend the night.  He's not bringing my baby. :(  Chelsea has to work late, and she's not yet ready to let Millie spend the night so far away.  Supposedly, we will get to see her when we take Justin home tomorrow.  I guess we gotta get it while we can.  In the meantime, I'll just have to look at pictures like this one...


Is this not the sweetest face?!!!  I love this baby!!  She can coo and laugh now.  I love to just lie her down and make stupid, funny sounds in the hope of getting a response from her.  We make fools of ourselves just to get a laugh or a smile.  It's fun. 

So, that's about all I've got to say for tonight.  I hope to be back soon with an awesome post about very interesting things...but, let's face reality.  It probably ain't gonna happen!  It will probably just be another post like this one, but that will have to do.

So, how have you spent your Friday night?



No comments: