Monday, March 29, 2010

Take Me Down to Funky Town...No, Don't!!

I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

I've been in a bit of a funk, lately.  I have no energy or "want to" to do housework.  I don't know if it's because there are so many darn good television shows on these days or what.  But, I'm hoping to get past this blahness soon.  I like for my house to look nice, but lately I haven't cared a lot.  There's just so much that needs to be done, that I just feel overwhelmed.  Do you ever get into a funk?  If so, how do you get out of it?  All advice is greatly appreciated.

2 comments:

Mike Golch said...

I can relate to being in a funk,I really can.the funks that I have been having are due to my siezures,and not wanting to blog much and or comment on blogs.

Sandra said...

Sorry to hear that, Mike. You have a good reason. I DO feel better today. I guess it was just one of those days.