Monday, July 19, 2010

Short and Sweet

I've been out of the blogging loop a little bit, lately.  We are having computer issues around our house, and we are down to my one laptop, which isn't doing too well, itself.  So, my time online is limited.  That's my excuse.  I have to pry my laptop away from my boys whenever I need it.  So, I thought I'd do a little list to get you caught up on the happenings with my family.

Me:  Dreading the start of another school year, but ironically, looking forward to getting back into a routine.  (Just gotta get caught up, first!)

Kevin:  Doc upped his psych meds when he started sleeping too much & being tired all the time.  He's feeling better now. 

Justin:  Still unemployed, but applying & looking.  Still in Scottsboro. :(

Chase:  Getting ready to start the next phase of his life: college.  Going locally, so he will still be home. :)

Jordan:  Getting ready to start 11th grade.  Band camp starts this week.

Chelsea:  Working at Ruby Tuesday.  Registered to start back to college at Athens State.

Millie:  Crawling, pulling up, & will surely be walking soon.

Events:  Kevin, Chase, Jordan, and I went to Six Flags on Friday.  It was fun, but dang! It was hot!

No comments: