Saturday, October 30, 2010

What's Been Going On in my Groovy Life

This is an update post to let you know what has been going on in my "groovy life."

Well, last Tuesday we had tornadoes all around us!

I took this picture from my driveway.  Scary stuff considering what happened to us last April...


But, we made it through okay this time.  It was an eerie feeling hearing those tornado sirens sounding again.

Next, we had Rock Star Day at my school as part of Red Ribbon (Don't Do Drugs) week...


Kiss was there.

Slash was there.

Hannah Montana showed up.
And, I posed as a goth rock star.

Yesterday, I took off work with the thought of cleaning house and doing some "projects" around the house.  But, my mom called to see if I wanted to go to Gadsden with her.  She wanted to go to J.C. Penney.  So, I reluctantly agreed.  We had a good time.  It was nice spending some time with my mom.  I hardly had to talk on the way there because she had that covered!  I thought it was funny that she kept looking for a massage chair at the mall.  She's silly sometimes.


Then, last night Justin, Chelsea, and Millie came to go to the ballgame.  It was pretty cold, so we left after half time.  Millie was getting fussy, and then she feel asleep.



Tonight Millie is coming to my house, and we are all going trick-or-treating!  She is going to be a pirate.  I can't wait to experience her first Halloween with her.  Justin & Chelsea are going to a party, afterward, where Justin's band is also playing.  Guess who gets to keep Millie?!!!!  :)

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!


No comments: