Monday, January 3, 2011

A Daily Musing

Jordie made it in last night around 12:35 a.m. (technically this morning).  It's so good to have him back home. He has a cold. He said that most of the band members ended up being sick.  I guess that's what happens when you walk around Disneyland in the rain in cool temperatures. He was homesick. I figured that he would sleep all day today, but he got up at a decent hour. He's been chilling out at home.  The dogs are glad to have him home, too. :)

I have one more day off before I have to go back to work. Ugh. I have really been enjoying my Christmas vacation! I guess it's time to get back into a normal routine.  There's just so much to do around my house.  I had to put my house projects off while all the Christmas stuff was up. I have done quite a bit of decluttering. I have lots of painting to do. I also need to do something with my bathroom and my kitchen. I just haven't figured it all out yet.

~A goal without a plan is just a wish.
                                                         Antoine de Saint-Exupery

2 comments:

j said...

Glad he's home safe and sound! Even with the rain, Disney sounds like fun.

betty-NZ said...

Good to hear he made it home in one piece! I know he has some memories that will last for a lifetime.