Thursday, January 13, 2011

Snowed In

I've been snowed in since Monday.  It's more icy roads keeping me in now.  I did venture out on Tuesday to go to the bank, but I made hubby drive.  The roads weren't too terribly bad as long as we rode in the tracks made by other vehicles.  The real problem came when everything froze over that night.  Temps have not gotten above freezing, so here I am.  School has been closed down all week.  I briefly thought about trying to go in and get some work done, but one of the other girls said that our parking lot was very dangerous.  I decided to wait it out. 

Today I plan to do some of those projects that have been sitting there just waiting for me to get around to.  Of course, I have to get off of this computer first!  I just haven't blogged in a few days, and I wanted to get a post out.  There is plenty at home to keep me busy if I can just get my butt into gear!  I have begun stripping paint off of my kitchen cabinets.  I want to redo my kitchen, so hopefully I can get that done before I get tired of it and want to do something different!  That's what happened with it up to this point.  I was going to decorate it in a coffee theme, but somewhere along the way I just stopped.  It's been in a state of unfinished paint & decor for quite awhile, and now I want to do something else.  Yes, I'm sure I have A.D.D.  As I've said before, I've diagnosed myself! 

I have several craft projects that I want to do.  My mind is in a million places!  FOCUS! FOCUS! FOCUS!  Once thing at a time.  Just complete one thing.  That's what I'm striving for. 

So, I'm going to enjoy this unscheduled time off from work, and get some projects done.  I'm feeling inspired today.  Let's see if I can do something about it.

No comments: