Monday, July 4, 2011

Ganna is Music to My Ears

I've finally gotten around to taking a few vacation days off work.  We went to visit the little family Saturday.  Justin cooked out for us.  Millie is getting cuter and prettier by the minute.  I love that little thing so much!!  I'm not the only one who feels this way either!
She loves her uncles!


She loves her poppa


And even though I didn't get a picture with her, I think she loves me, too.  By the way, you know how I decided my grandma name was gonna be Granda?  Well, as of now, it is Ganna.  That is just fine with me.  In fact, it's music to my ears each time this precious little girl says it. 

On Wednesday, Chelsea goes in for an ultrasound.  Hopefully, we will know what the next baby is going to be!!!  I can't wait!!! I'm so excited!!! Boy or Girl????  Who cares?!!!!  Just another healthy baby to love on is fine with me!!

1 comment:

Iva said...

I think Ganna suits you perfectly~!