Sunday, July 31, 2011

July 31 Journal Entry: Family Updates

My husband was diagnosed with diabetes last week.  We are learning lots of info to control it.

Work has already gotten hectic again.  School starts very soon.

We still don't know the sex of the new grandbaby that will be here in November.  Other than that, things seem to be going well with Chelsea.

Millie is fully potty trained.  I haven't seen her in 2 weeks.  I'm looking forward to her visit today!

I'm very disappointed in some of the choices my son, Chase, has made.  I'm hoping he comes to his senses soon.

I can't believe Jordan, my baby, is now a senior.  Full band camp starts for him tomorrow.

1 comment:

Miss M said...

I was diagnosed with diabetes 6 years ago, and thanks to diet and exercise, my blood sugar is now in the high normal range. I'm on my way to being completely "normal". There's lots of good information out there, and it's wonderful that he has a strong support in you. Best of luck to you...