Saturday, August 13, 2011

Another Groovy Life Update

I lived at work/school all week.  It's the week before school starts back, and things have been so hectic.  I had some added job responsibilities that have really thrown me for a loop.  But I keep on tryin'...as Trace Adkins sings.  I won't bore you with the gory details of the week.  I just know that I am going to have to develop a time management plan and stick to it no matter what.

Now, onto some family updates:

Hubby Kevin:  He has finally gotten his blood sugar level down to practically normal after being diagnosed with dibetes 3 weeks ago.  We are still learning the best things for him to eat.  He really has to work on exercising.  I don't think lying on the couch pressing buttons on the remote control counts!

Chase:  He passed his summer English 102 class after not doing so well with it during the Spring.  This one was tough because he took it online, AND the teacher was a former military person.  I told him that since he passed her class, the others should be a breeze!  He struggled with it, so I'm glad that it's past him.  Now, onto the Fall classes.

Jordan:  Just finished up his last high school band camp ever.  Yes, he is a senior this year.  He picked his two rookies last week, and all the seniors got to throw water ballons at all their rookies.  Fun times.  It's going to be a sad year for mother, here.  I don't know how I'm going to handle watching my baby boy graduate from high school.  Stay tuned for all that.

Justin:  He has been working at a carpet mill, and he said that word has been going around that the business is not doing too well.  He came to Albertville and put in an application at a grocery warehouse.  I'm hoping that works out, and they can eventually move back closer to us.

Chelsea:  I haven't seen her in a few weeks.  I'm sure that her pregnancy is showing really good now.  They are planning on having one of those cool sonograms.  3D, I think.  We still don't know the sex, so that should tell us.

Millie:  What can I say?  The sweetest baby ever.  She loves books.  She loves to go outside and run around.  She is fully potty trained.  We are going for a visit this weekend.  I think I'll post some Millie pictures on here the next time.

So, that's about it.  Keep me in your prayers as school starts next week.  I pray that it will get easier and less stressful.

No comments: