Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Big News!!

My! I have turned in to quite a bad blogger! But, I've got news!!  News to share!! I couldn't hold it in, so here goes...

I HAVE A NEW GRANDBABY!!

Meet Miss Madalynn Rae Rowell a.k.a. Maddie


Maddie is Millie's little sister!  Millie loves the baby.


Mommy Chelsea loves her babies.

                   Meet the little family.

Poppa and Ganna (yeah, that's me) with Baby Maddie on Thanksgiving Day.


There is so much to be thankful for!  I love my grandbabies!!!

3 comments:

betty-NZ said...

Congrats! You and hubby look so lovely in your pic!

Sue said...

Congrats on your beautiful new grand-daughter! What a beautiful family ;-)

Evelyne Vergote said...

Hi there!
first of all, congrats with your beautiful granddaughter. You must be proud of it.
Second, you're not a bad blogger, cause I'm worse *lol* You have some people who come over to leave a comment & I don't, so that's pretty good of you ;-)
Now, hope I didn't bother you & I hope you come over to my blog once :-)

Have a nice day!
Hughs & x-x-x
BabyEvelyne