Sunday, September 5, 2010

A Hint of Fall in the Air


It's been a lazy day.  I have hardly done anything.  I did manage to straighten the back deck, plug up the mini-fridge back there, and hook up the stereo.  Later I found Jordan and Chase sitting out there listening to music.  I decided to go out and join them awhile.  You could feel Fall in the air.  It was nice.  Chase got some sticks and wood and built a fire.  I had forgotten how much I love Autumn.  Although it is still technically Summer, there are hints of Fall all around us.  I love when the leaves begin changing colors.  I love Fall decorations, scarecrows, wreaths, hay bales, football, and Halloween.  Millie came down yesterday, along with her mom and dad, of course, and I thought about how she will get to go trick-or-treating this year.  She will probably have no idea what is going on, but I can't wait to see what little costume she wears.  She is just the cutest little thing!  She is almost 10 months old now.  Wow.  Time flies. 

No comments: