Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Got Game? Need Prayer!


Remember me in prayer tomorrow night (Thursday). I will be competing with some of my fellow co-workers in a basketball game to raise money for Relay for Life. I was recruited by the 1st and 2nd grade faculty team. We are playing against the 3rd and 4th grade faculty team. When I agreed to this, they assured me that there would be paramedics on hand! We have been practicing for about a month now, so we will see if our hard work has paid off! We have learned a few key plays. I just hope that we can remember them when we get into the thick of things! We are gonna dress crazy and have a good time and raise lots of money for cancer research. Hopefully, we will all still be among the living when it's all over! Check back and I'll let you know how it goes!

No comments: