Saturday, November 27, 2010

Warning! This Post Contains Cute Baby Pics!

Wow, so much has happened over the last month that I've been a bit overwhelmed with the thoughts of blogging about them all.  But today I have a little time on my hands, so I thought I'd catch you up on my granddaughter, Millie. 
  Let's start with Halloween.  Justin and Chelsea brought Millie to Albertville to trick-or-treat because there is nothing but corn fields in Fackler, Alabama!  I'm so glad that I got to go with them on her first Halloween.  Of course, she had no idea what was going on, but Justin strolled the little pirate around, nonetheless.  We went to a neighborhood that really had it going on.  One house had a makeshift graveyard in their front yard.  There were also a few "characters" walking around taking pictures with the kiddoes.  Justin was amazed, and I made his picture with a very tall skeleton man.  The whole neighborhood was crowded with trick-or-treaters.  But, of course, we had the cutest one of all. 

Granda started the Halloween festivities out by giving Millie a mummy sucker.


Is this NOT the cutest thing you've ever seen?!  I LOVE this baby!


Awwww, my son, Justin, with his little girl.


Trick or Treat!!!!

The little family


Justin with the skeleton man

We finished up Halloween, and on November 10, Millie had her first birthday!  Time has flown by so fast!  The following Saturday, I had a little birthday party for her.  By this time, she was walking all over the place!  What a difference a couple of weeks make, because she was hardly walking on Halloween.  Anyway, she loved playing with the balloons more than anything that she got.  She would walk around with one in her mouth while holding two more.  She's such a Silly Millie. 




Granda bought her this cute little outfit.

So, that's about it, for now.  I know that you wouldn't be able to stand it if I posted more cute pics of this baby, right now.  I mean, you might overdose on cuteness. Can you tell that I'm a proud granda?  ;)

No comments: