Tuesday, March 30, 2010

American Idol: My Prediction

It's Tuesday night. I just got finished watching "American Idol."  It was R&B night, and Usher was the mentor.  I love Usher! And, I'm so glad that it was a good night for the contestants.  While Siobhan, one of my favorites, didn't have a good night, I think most of the others did.  I must say, however, that I think it is time for Didi to go.  She has not been choosing great songs, lately.  I like Didi and have been rooting for her.  But tonight, I think she was the weakest performer.  I love her backstory about her and her friend who recently passed away.  I think Didi has a unique voice, but I think her song choices have done her in.  I believe she will be okay with a singing career if she figures out what type of performer she wants to be.  I think she just got caught up in all the advice from the judges, and she was trying to work it out, but she couldn't understand what they were saying.  I like Siobhan because she is different, and that girl can sing!  She has been criticized on some forums about her screaming, but if they will just listen to her, she can hit most notes effortlessly.  Sure, she had an off night.  Kara said that it happens.  I'm sure she will do much better next week.  So, that's my prediction, for what it's worth. I gotta go now.  Gotta go save Siobhan. 1-877-436-5701!!  :)

No comments: