Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Just A Quick Update

So, things are moving right along.  Kevin is feeling a lot better.  He said that he still doesn't feel totally like he thinks he should feel, but the medicine does take time to really start working.  We are still going to the mental health center on Thursday to get the ball rolling on that.  Hopefully, we will get him back on track soon.  I can already see a major difference in him.

Justin and Chelsea came down for the weekend.  That little belly is really starting to grow!  It won't be very long now.  I still haven't figured out what I want my grandkids to call me.  I am still holding out for a hip grandma name...and nothing that everyone else is being called, either.  I better put on my thinking cap and decide, or it will be decided for me.

Justin called me Monday morning and said that the place where he has been working cut his hours down to 3 days a week.  This is just after he went in on Saturday and worked overtime!  He said that he is gonna have to start looking for another job.  He is still technically working for the staffing agency, so I told him to talk to them and see if they had anything else full-time.  I was disappointed, as was he.  We really hoped that this would turn into a regular job for him.  Oh well.  I guess things happen for a reason.  There must be bigger and better things out there for him.

No comments: